The Personal Information About You On Your Ontario Drivers Licence
This image is pretty much self explanatory.
Many people in Ontario work in the service industry. In some cases, such as waiters and waitresses, it may be necessary to look at a driver’s licence to verify a person’s age. But it is also helpful to know if the ID being presented is a FAKE ID. As you can see, there are a lot of minor points in a real licence has that a fake licence may not have.
In no particular order:
- The picture should match the person in front of you of course.
- The last 6 digits of a drivers license are the y-ymmdd of your birthday.
- The mm of a female licence is 50 higher. So a man born on jan. 1 is 0101 a female is 5101.
- The first letter of a drivers licence is the same as the first letter of your last name.
- The year month and date of birth are under the photo.
- Not shown in this picture is that people under 19 have an extra line that says when they turn 19.